Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi: from cale

Hello all - just figured I'd pop in to the ol' blogo-whatsits and say hey-

To those of you wondering If I ever write blog entries: I do. Here is a fine example of one. The trick, as much as there is one, is that I don't really have anything to write about. School is still a couple weeks off, we are comfortably settling in to our new home, and to our new community as well. We got the internets in our house, albeit slow internets. We got bikes, finally. I have had no major insights into Sāmoan culture, nor has anything really marvelous happened. It is business as usual, with the exception of locale. I even have my usual steady stream of projects with which to occupy myself.

On that note I would like to direct your attention to the NEW SIDEBAR featuring my projects. I will try to keep it up to date, and to provide you, gentle readers (I've just been reading Asimov, can you tell?), with nifty blurbs of information about the various projects as they move on to, off of, and around the list.

Anyhow, there you have it. A bloggery bit by cale.

-Me

3 comments:

annette said...

good to hear from you. after looking at the list of projects, was wondering who needed the crutch!

Teresa said...

I may be needing that crutch! I went after a wayward hubcap this morning and ended up spraining my ankle and falling completely on my face in the middle of the street. It was very talented of me.

Barb Carusillo said...

Annette and I think alike, my first thought after looking at the list is who was in need of a crutch, or was it a prop-up-a-lean to type deal. Sounds like you make yourself at home where ever you roam Cale...a gift.