1. Pack it as if it was going to the other side of the world — it is.
2. These packages will be abused on their journey. They will be dropped, kicked, thrown and squished. Take this into consideration
3. Include plenty of cushioning packing materials (newspaper work just fine).
4. Put anything containing a liquid (or anything else you don’t want to leak all over the contents of the package) in a Ziploc bag, as it is very likely it will get squeezed enough the liquid will leak out. Also, if the package is put on a plane, air pressure changes will cause these liquids to leak out (or explode).
5. Don’t pack a box until it is overfull. The package will burst in transit, I promise.
Also, thank you, thank you, thank you so much to anyone who as sent us a package. We appreciate them greatly!