Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lesson learned on leaving automatic log-ins behind

So...If you are going to leave a job, I would recommend that in addition to clearing out your internet history that you also clear your cookies and any of those other things that automatically fill in fields or log you into accounts like email..or...ahem...Flickr. If you don't the next person to have your computer (who shall remain nameless) may accidently log into Flickr as you and then accidentally delete all your friends and family from your contact list. You may not be as lucky as me and know said nameless person, who was kind enough to email me and let me know what happened.

Anyway, the point of this post is to tell everyone to send us their Flickr info so I can make you a friend or family on our contact again. If you are not a friend or family contact, you will not be able to see any of the photos marked as private (which includes pitures of our schools and village and of our host family).

Thank you for your time.

— Sara

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I can understand accidentally signing onto the Flickr, but how do you accidentally delete all of your contacts? Someone is extremely talented.

Teresa said...

I don't know what kind of contact info you need, but my flickr is seeteresa. I put up a couple pictures of my housie!