Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry We Fell Off the Planet

I have been bad blogger. I have failed in my blogging duties. I am over it.

So being a teacher takes up a lot of time. I mean A LOT of time. I can be in school all day and then prepare for the next day all night. I never seem to get ahead. And when I do have free time, I cannot make myself do things like blog or answer emails or tone pictures. Instead I veg in front of TV. Well, we don't have a TV. But we have a computer and we have been watching The Flight of the Concords. Melissa you were right. It is funny. Sorta, in a weird way. We also recently rented a movie called Eagle vs. Shark. It stars one of the Concords. It is like a New Zealand Napoleon Dynamite. I recommend it.

Sorry this is such a pathetic blog entry. I plan on blogging about my school's Easter spectacular (only two weeks late at this point) very soon.

— Sara

1 comment:

Barb Carusillo said...

Frankly, I think you do a great job of keeping current on your blogging. I have been reading a lot of other blogs from PVC in Samoa,and you and Nick are the most consistent. Everyone else is much more sporatic. So, don't beat yourself up....but don't feel we don't look forward to each of your blogs. They are like finding an Easter egg every time, or a pot of gold!