Friday, June 20, 2008

Product Endorsements of the Week: Senseless T-Shirts

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

This t-shirt was so exquisite, so confusing, that it called me into a store from the street. I saw this amazing item in the window and could not turn away.

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

This is an official Super. Holidays Boy. Power Top, part of the rare Super Boys collection. These are a hot item and hard to find. Which was why finding this shirt on sale for only $6.50 tāl
ā was a steal. This top is available in a variety of colors and boys' sizes. If you want one, you better act fast, as I am sure they are flying off the racks.

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

What makes this particular Super Boys shirt so special, is the helpful information about holidays printed on the shirt.

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

While I was in CCK picking up the Power Top, I also came across this gem.

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

Product of the Week: Senseless T-shirt

Though I find the creepy troll person a little off-putting, I could not deny the positive message the shirt conveyed to Samoa's young girls. "Best Bears and Sucklings," indeed. What a powerful and, of course, completely comprehensible message to share.

— Sara

Update: I should mention that these shirts are imports and not made in Samoa.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

This blog post was cracking me up the other day. I like the Bears and Sucklings t-shirt... random and amazing!