Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grounded

It may be a little while before there is another post or I add more pictures to the Flickr. I am grounded from the computer for long stretches of time. I sat at the computer for so long working on the databases book for my students that I hurt my back and now I must let it recuperate. Unless I can talk Cale into posting, you might not hear from us for a week or so.

Things I still need to post about:
  • Sally's Rubbish Pick-up Day
  • SMUG (Samoa Mac Users Group)
  • Condi Rice comes to visit
  • My pule is transfered to New Zealand
  • And other adventures TK

— Sara

2 comments:

Barb Carusillo said...

Cale, hopefully you are still checking the comments and e-mails. Is Sara using mainly a lap top to do her work? If so, the ergomonics of lap tops are terrible. We can get a stand though, to put the lap top on, and then purchase a separate keyboard, so the screen can be at the more appropriate height.

annette said...

sorry you are having back problems sara. hope you can get something worked out so you are positioned better in the future. in the mean time...would love to hear from you , cale : )