Sunday, September 20, 2009

84: COS (Part I)

I promise to write more about our COS conference very soon. However, I will just start with a picture.

Group 79 at COS:

Samoa Group 79 COS Conference

Group 79 just before Swear In:

Group shot on FiaFia night

Group 79 at Staging:

Staging in L.A.

I also thought I would take this moment to remember those who have gone home before us:
Gal, Aaron and Mike. I never posted when Mike left us. His departure was for personal reasons and unexpected. He never said goodbye and no one has been able to contact him since. I held off blogging about it in the hopes we would hear from him.

Toe Feiloa'i Gal Aaron's Last Meal: At Italiano's Of Course Mid-Service Conference

— Sara

5 comments:

Barb Carusillo said...

You know, there is a 5th female in your staging picture that I have never heard tell of. Did she just wander into the photo on her way to looking for the bathroom?

Barb Carusillo said...

Ah so, I looked at your notes on your Flickr posting of this picture. She and the other guy are trainers...that is why I never heard of them since. Duh.

annette said...

looking at those pictures creates an odd feeling -kind of a sadness, but not- odd because i a m so excited for you to return home....

annette said...

clarification of previous posting - it is not odd that i am excited for you to come home, it is odd to have that feeling of a kind of sadness for you.
oh, just for get it!! it still is not sounding right %*6%()#)

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about the PCV groups, but this does look like experienced folks leaving... and having read some of the posts, you've made a difference while in country. MALO LAVA!