Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally Finished

I sat the GRE today. I felt pretty good about the essays when I finished. I felt pretty terrible about the rest. I felt like there were a lot of words I didn't know on the Verbal and like there was a lot of math I was taking too much time on each problem on the Quantitative.

However, they give you your preliminary results immediately after finishing the exam and I got:

Verbal- 800
Quantitative- 680

The verbal really blows me away. I assumed to get an 800 you would have to get everything perfect. So I suppose I assumed wrong. The quantitative score is sufficient. So all in all, I am a happy camper.

– Sara

3 comments:

annette said...

congrats to you !!!!

your blog says posted at 10:08 am....are you still on samoa time??

D-XiaoK said...

Awesome congrats to you Sarah, wrapping up neatly there.

When do you find out the PSSC results, if your year 13 kids from Wesley made it to NUS.

Barb Carusillo said...

I figured all along that you would smoke the verbal....I remember you talked like a little college professor at 18 months of age, so, for all your protestation of not knowing all these words, you doth protest too much. If you would have smoked the quantitative as well, you would not have been my kid....my genes did you in on math sad to say. Good job kiddo!