Thursday, August 14, 2014

Deep in the Heart of Texas it's...HOT

A photo posted by @seereeves on

Did you see what I did there? Heart of Texas? HOT? Get it?

I am so damn clever.

So, yeah, it is hot here in Austin. Luckily, it's just what we love. We re-acclimated to the heat quite quickly. Earlier this week, Cale and I were sitting at the kitchen table working on a puzzle (yeah, I know, insert nerd joke here), and I reached up to turn down the ceiling fan.

Cale: I was thinking it was a bit chilly in here, what is the thermostat set for?

Yeah, 77.

We've decided that 80 is a good indoor temperature. Texas heat? Bring it, we say.

Sara

P.S. Whatever my comfortability with the heat, the people out for a jog at 2 pm in 100+ weather are still crazy people. That has not changed.

1 comment:

Karl said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh...... More to read. Glad the trip was uneventful. Good luck down there.