Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Job Search So Far - UPDATED Again, Again

Well, some how in my attempts to update this blog, I managed to delete all the code. Read: lost entire blog. I have recreated it with updates to the best of my ability below.

18 21 27 31

Days in Austin

11 15

Cover Letters Written

8 10 11 14

Positions Actually Applied for

3 4

Informational Interviews

3

Rejections

2

Phone Screening Interviews (one that led to an actual interview)

1 2

Actual Interviews (one done, one scheduled)

1

Informational Interview that Turned Out to be an Actual Interview

Sara

3 comments:

Hannah said...

By contrast, my husband has been in Minneapolis for 3.5 months, has submitted 1 application, and has 1 phone interview scheduled. I guess he's batting 1000, but still.

Barb said...

Thanks for the update! Us inquiring minds really want to know.

Sara said...

@hannah, i am sensing something from this post. a wish for more job applications?