Monday, February 2, 2015

Storytelling for Change: Life Map

Clarification
Based on the responses, some people seem to think that this first, rectangular picture below is mine. It is not. That is what I was inspired by. The one I did is the second, longer picture that requires you scroll.


As I mentioned, I am taking this course. Our first assignment, as I mentioned, was to create a Life Map. I wanted an excuse to have a photography project, and I found a photographic style to try to emulate.


My goal was to simplify this concept. The map would be based around locations and each location would have a geographic outline, at least one large element, and something for texture. I mostly stuck with it, though for somethings the texture was harder than others and for some the large element was harder than others.


Life Map

1 comment:

Barb Carusillo said...

Wow, this is so cool and so impressive!And I am not
saying that just because
I'm your mom, and a tech
idiot that anything more
sophisticated than crayons
would impress.
This is elegant and
creative, and I dare
anyone to disagree...